Wednesday, May 8, 2013

REVIEW: Cottonelle Flushable Wipes & Cottonelle Toilet Paper


As a Crowdtap member I was chosen to complete a sample & share for Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes and Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper. Have you see the hilarious videos on YouTube???

I loved how much CLEANER and FRESHER I felt and my family felt using Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes and Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper together. I was also able to give Cottonelle Clean Care Toilet Paper and Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Wipes to two friends and they also raved about the products. LOVE LOVE LOVE Cottonelle and it's one of our family favorites brands that we will always use. Nothing can compare for toilet paper and wipes!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sample. I've never used Cottonelle before and now I'm a fan! I checked out the Youtube Commercials and never really considered that using a dry wipe for personal use is the same as cleaning a spill with just a dry towel. The wet wipes really do make sense and make me feel fresher! Thanks Stephanie and Cottonelle!!

    ReplyDelete