Wednesday, April 17, 2013

REVIEW - VM Audio Stereo MP3/iPhone DJ Headphones


I was able to try out these headphones for free and I was pleasantly surprised on how much I really like them. At first I was a bit skeptical but after testing them out at home, work, and even at the gym I can say that these offered everything that was described in the overview. The audio and the sound quality is pretty amazing. I only use the headphones I received for my iPhone and these really gave definition to what I was listening to. I appreciated the ergonomic headband and how easy it was to maneuver. This would be perfect for a teen because it's affordable, practical, and trendy. Love the color variations.

My favorite features:
1) Sound quality
2) Noise reduction feature
3) Comfortable ear pads
4) Easy to use ergonomic headband
5) Color options - great options for teens and adults!!!
6) PRICE - amazing price for such an amazing product! Perfect for any budget!
7) Compatibility! Finding headphones that work for smart phones, tablets, notebooks, etc is hard to come by with good quality!

My least favorite feature:

1) The stranded wiring. I feel as though it is easy to get dirty (white and I never go well together) and I had to look into how to clean it best.

Overall I would give this product 4 stars! Worth the price and you get more for your money with the quality you receive!!!

Click here if you want to purchase these headphones!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love pink and am always looking for a good headphone set, especially for traveling!

    ReplyDelete