Sunday, December 16, 2012

Do you Shopkick?

For the past year I have been using a great app called Shopkick. It's easy and simple to use and the best thing is that it's FREE and you get gift cards for shopping! Shopkick is a shopping rewards program. When you walk into the stop just load the app and it recognizes you in stores such as Target, Macy's, Best Buy, Crate&Barrel, Old Navy, Toys"R"Us, Exxon and Mobil convenience stores, and much more. You automatically rack up called "kicks." You also have the option to link your Visa or MasterCard, and you'll collect even more kicks for purchases. Sounds too good to be true but I have redeemed Starbucks gift cards and Target gift cards. I know many of you go to Target a few times a week (don't lie, I know you do.) So download the app and walk in with your smartphone and instantly earn kicks.


Use my referral link here to sign up: http://get.shopkick.com/anaheim877




No comments:

Post a Comment