Thursday, December 13, 2012

Welcome...ready to save some money?

Well, hello there!
I'm beyond excited to start this blog. I've been wanting to do it for awhile but it is hard to find time in between my very hectic schedule. Let me introduce myself...my name is Stephanie. I have an amazing husband and an adorable lil 2-year old boy. My life revolves around them and that's really why I started couponing. I love to save money! I have always been the type of girl to shop the clearance aisle, buy nothing unless it's on sale, and now I'm all about shopping with coupons. This year has been an amazing learning experience with using coupons and now that I'm getting better I thought I could share with you the "tricks of the trade" so to speak.
On top of couponing I also have found ways to save money here and there and how to gain gift cards, credits, and rewards from using different sites.
So follow me on this journey and hopefully you can begin saving money for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment